Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter


This weekend I worked collaboratively with mom and other event members of the American Embassy in order to prepare for the 2013 Holiday Part for Easter. For this event I helped plan and initiate events such as a photo booth and the Easter egg hunt. On Saturday before the party my mom and I made different props for the photo booth. We were previously going to make a cut out of a instant film strip that would act as a frame for the families but we decided against it but it worked out well in the end. To prep the photo booth I set strung banners across the trees where the photos would be taken and I laid out the props for everyone. For the props we created mustaches, bow ties, and bunny mouths. The photo booth idea was a success and all the families seemed to love it. My mom was in charge of taking the photos of the families while I helped set up the egg hunts and other events. All of the events that took place were very successful and the kids loved them all. This gave me a sense of accomplishment because they had so much fun with everything and this is something that I really like doing and so it was a great experience.




Dylan and I setting up the photo area




The Schuler Family and Our Props


Me My Mom and My Brother



No comments:

Post a Comment